EXECUTIVE BRIEFINGS and INTRODUCTORY WORKSHOPS
For Presidents, CEOs, Business Owners, VP's of Sales and Sales Professionals
Are your 2018 Sales Headed Down the Right Road?
Implement a Process That Gets Results
SANDLER INTRODUCTORY WORKSHOP
May 9, 2018 12:00pm - 2:00pm (lunch provided)
This 2-hr. workshop is for Presidents, CEOs, Business Owners, VPs of Sales and Sales Professionals who are:
- Concerned that their people are not following a consistent, structured business development process
- Frustrated about having to manage people who are not measuring up to company expectations
- Worried about dwindling market share and increased competition
- Upset about revenue projections that are frequently missed
You will LEARN how to:
- Avoid "Think It Overs"
- Keep control of the sales process without offending the prospect
- Shorten your sales cycle and close more business quickly
- Eliminate unpaid consulting and discounting
- Understand why people buy
JOIN US for this development session to re-engineer your selling process to achieve your 2018 goals.
Sandler Training is the world's leading sales training company. Join sales experts Kevin Hallenbeck and Stacia McMillan as they educate you on what successful sales organizations do differently to maximize their potential and opportunities.
Leverage the experience and learn how we can help you build a dynamic and profitable sales organization or improve your personal performance.
Seating is limited and it is on a first come, first served basis. This event is live in Manchester, NH and will not be video broadcast or available via video webinar. For more information on this event, please call or email Trish Lacombe at 603-232-1520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRENGTHENING SALES PROFESSIONALS AND TEAMS THROUGHOUT NEW HAMPSHIRE